Sayings to tickle your funny bone part 2
Part two of the jokes, wit and sayings to give you a break from hectic schedules of life and take a look at the lighter side of life
Laughter is the best medicine
(1) The only way to guarantee that you don't cry over spilt milk is to not have any milk at all.
(2) I see the light even in total darkness.
(3) Most learners have "math-aphobia"
(4) The only thing more transparent than glass is a person with hearts in their eyes
(5) We don't need an electricity meter to read the electricity between two people, all we need is a "love-meter"
(6) You take all my breath away and half my heart, so you may as well take my lungs and my blood as well
(7) Maybe you can read me like a book, but you were never that good a reader anyway.
(8) If you want to give me food for thought, give me a hamburger and I'll give you my thought
(9) When u talk it's like music to my ears but when you sing it's like a wasp sting to my ears
(10) Tackling your issues is like tackling a hungry lion in the dark
Here are some of my other pages that you might be interested in:-
Labelling the face
Gunning for the death penalty
Walking cleanses the mind, body and soul
Feeding the eternal soul